The seven matters to the relocation1. move all involved in college student work group head and the class instructor should coordinate the relocation process at the site.
2. the relocation process requires a rapid and orderly, the colleges strictly abide by arranged to move command group.
3. each Department has a head, responsible for coordination in moving all instructors must be put in place.
4. floor loading luggage, not according to their class loading.
5. the Department is equipped with its own volunteers, responsible for the maintenance of order in front of the building, guarding and assisting girls to carry luggage.
6. the luggage tags must be affixed on each piece of luggage indicating occupancy bedrooms, and name of the Department
7. each car must be equipped with a car load of luggage belongs to class the other students may not enter their own luggage compartment